The staff at Drift have been using Green Oil Chain Lube for a while now and are all pleased with it's performance.
Green Oil is a high performance eco Green chain lube, made in the UK. Green oil is biodegradable and highly recomended by the cycling press. We have found green oil to be one of the best lubes we have used so its a plus that it is also not going to harm the environment.
An all conditions green wet lube, simply apply a thin layer of Green Oil to the whole chain, run it in then wipe off any excess. Green Oil chain lube now comes in a 100% recycled plastic bottle, reducing the environmental impact further. 100ml.
Winner of What Mountain Bike's Gold Award, and the Ecologist Magazine's 'Pick of the Month', Green Chain Oil is a performance British lube which doesn't sacrifice performance.
- Performance all conditions chain lube
- Biodegradable * What Mountain Bike's Gold Award Winner
- 100% recycled plastic bottle
The Green Oil range is free of petrochemicals, PTFE and Teflon and is biodegradable after use on your bike.
1. Drop Green Oil on to the top part of the bottom half of the chain (the ‘inside’ of the chain). Simultaneously turn the cranks backward to complete one cycle of the chain, with Green Oil spread across the whole length.
2. Cycle the chain around a few times.
3. If necessary, wipe off any excess. Its important to get Green Oil between the links of the chain, rather than having lube on the outside of the chain.